Our annual Arts Student Body Council (ASBC) Elections are coming up fast! If you are thinking of running on council this is your opportunity to do so! This is an amazing way to get involved within the Faculty and on campus.
The nomination period will run from March 15th to March 19th. Also note that there will be a mandatory all candidates meeting at the end of the nomination period at 4:00 PM, more information will be sent soon. Campaigning will run from March 22nd to March 24th with voting days being on March 25th & 26th.
The following positions are available.
- Senator (x3)
- UMSU Board of Directors (x4)
- Director of Academic Programming
- Director of Social Programming
- Director of Community Engagement.
For the following positions, you MUST identify as a member of the community.
- Women’s Representative
- Indigenous Students’ Representative
- 2SLGBTTQ* Representative
- Accessibility Representative
- Racialized Representative
- International Students’ Representative
Nomination Forms (opens on March 15, 2021 from 9:00 AM and closes March 19, 2021 at 3:00 PM)